Friday, August 12, 2005

It's Almost Recess!

Well, kiddos...
This do be my last blog entry, at least for a couple of weeks as I'm back at home. They may resume on a semi regular basis after that, though at the moment I don't know.
In the meantime I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for listening to my random ramblings and for posting insightfully and cheerily for me to read too.
Hmm...shall we write one more humourous (or humerus, for you biologists) essay for the folksies before we goes, Precious?
Oh, yes, we shall.
On what, Precious?
We doesn't know. Mustn't ask us. Filthy hobbitses.
We aren't hobbitses.
Ohhhhhhhh...
Oops. Multiple personalities kickin' in again. I shall return with something hopefully halfway amusing later. I suspect the packing will all too easily go to my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home